Saturday 30 October 2010

Welcome One, Welcome All

So here it is, finally after boring the ears off of anyone remotely close to me (and quite a few that aren't), I have jumped headlong into the world of Podcasts. Now I haven't actually recorded anything yet, but that'll happen later. Honest. For now I thought I'd give you a quick sketch of what I had in mind for Radio On.
Well first up the podcast will run somewhere between 1 and 2 hours, it'll be centered around the music from one particular year - kicking off with 1991 (as suggested to me by Daniel Bergman). Well you've got to start somewhere haven't you?
Now the main thing to remember is that this isn't a definitive overview of the year, it's just me alone in my front room illuminated by a laptop, drinking some beer and pulling records out that I adore. Some of these songs you'll know, some you might not. Hopefully it'll send you scurrying off to find some of them, while others might get rescued from a dusty corner of the homestead and be welcomed back to the record player.
Anyway let's just see how it goes shall we? All feedback welcomed.
Catch you later,
Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...